Mandy is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law and a Senior Associate at the firm. She has practised exclusively in family law since 2010.
Mandy is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for clients by exploring all possibilities for settlement or, if necessary, by invoking the Court process. Mandy has assisted many clients to navigate through the difficulties experienced during a separation; and her empathy, attention to detail, and pragmatic approach is well appreciated by her clients.
Mandy’s knowledge and experience enables her to provide expert representation and advice in all aspects of family law including:
- complex property matters involving various trust and corporate structures; overseas real estate, investments, superannuation and pension funds
- forum disputes
- parenting matters involving family violence, mental health, and substance abuse issues
- interstate and international relocation
- child abduction and recovery
- spouse maintenance
- child support and adult child maintenance
- divorce and separation
- de facto relationships
Mandy was recognised as a “Rising Star” in 2021 and 2022 by “Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Market“.
Member of the Law Society NSW
Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
Specialist Accreditation Family Law
Legal Practitioners Admission Board – Diploma in Law
Graduate Certificate of Legal Practice
Admitted to practice in the NSW Supreme Court
Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia